Parents can send cash or checks with their student to give to the cafeteria cashiers or load money on their students accounts with mySchoolBucks. With mySchoolBucks, parents are able to register for an account and view information for free. Parents are also able to view account balances or recent purchases in the school cafeteria, add money to their student's account, and setup low balance alerts through this friendly system.
How it Works
MySchoolBucks is your online portal to see information and pay your student's school related fees for meals. Adding funds to your students account is easy:
- Access your account on mySchoolBucks and add your students. If you have multiple children, you can make multiple deposits for each child during your transaction.
- Make a payment. The deposit amount can be placed with a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are securely processed. All payments credited in real time.
Features and Benefits
- Put money in your student's account via credit card, debit card or your checking account
- Payments deposited in real time
- Low balance alerts, recurring payment options, review purchase history
- Saves a trip to your child's campus