We are here to help
Step 1: Contact appropriate school staff
- The most direct route to resolving a concern is for parents/guardians to first conference directly with the involved party (teacher, coach, etc.).
- More than 95% of concerns are resolved by a conversation between those involved.
Step 2: Contact campus administrator
- Campus administrators are responsible for the school's operations.
- Clarification of school policies and procedures can be explained.
- If necessary, conferences with involved parties can be arranged and a suitable solution can be reached.
Step 3: Contact Student Services office
- If steps one and two have not resolved your concern, the District Student Relations Department should be contacted.
- A formal meeting with all involved parties can be arranged in an effort to reach a resolution.
- At this step the formal complaint process can be filed, if necessary.