In order to provide the safest accommodations for your child’s nutritional needs, students will be required to follow these specific guidelines:
- Depending on the number of students in the school, students may have meals in both the cafeteria and in classrooms.
- Cafeteria capacity will be based on current guidelines. Physical distance will be provided around each seat.
- Meals will be packaged as “grab and go” to ensure ease of pick up and transport to eating location.
- Signage and staff will reinforce physical distance and traffic patterns in the cafeteria.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at entrances and exits of the cafeteria.
- Grades PreK-8th students will be served in their classroom.
- Grades 9th - 12th students will be served from the cafeteria lines. There will be floor decals to assist with physical distancing. This will minimize the congregation of students as they enter the building at different times. Students may be required to eat in their classrooms.
- PreK & K will be served in their classroom.
- 1st-3rd students will need to enter cafeteria lines on an interval schedule. There are two servings lines and floor decals to promote physical distancing.
Curbside Meals will be served only at Kissam Intermediate School from 11:15 am to 11:45 am. We will bundle breakfast and lunch together. We happily serve these meals to any of our virtual learners. Meals can only be served to students enrolled in virtual learning so the students must be on the VL enrollment list. Parents/Guardians do NOT have to have their students in their vehicles. Just provide names and ID#'s.