It is our promise to you to continue feeding and providing nutrition to our students during this pandemic
The Chapel Hill Food Service Department wants to ensure that no student go hungry. CHISD will be serving sack lunches to our students throughout the closure at various locations. Please be prepared to present one of the following if your child isn't present during pickup:
- Official letter/email from school listing children enrolled.
- Individual student report cards.
- Attendance record from parent portal or school website.
- Birth Certificate
- Student ID cards
Read more here.
Breakfast and Lunch is served Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at each of our ten distribution locations.
Locations to pick up Lunches:
- Jackson Elementary: 16406 FM 2767, Tyler, Tx. 75707
- Wise Elementary: 10659 St. Hwy 64 E, Tyler, Tx. 75707
- Chapel Hill H.S.: 13172 St. Hwy 64 E, Tyler, Tx. 75707
- Dixie Paper Company: 3010 St. Hwy 31 E, Tyler, Tx. 75702
- Fellowship Baptist Church (Morningside area): 7984 Jimmie St., Tyler, Tx. 75708
- Glasgow Mobile Home Park (back gate): 5401 Linwood Dr., Tyler, Tx. 75702
- Jackson Water Supply: 17764 CR 26, Tyler, Tx. 75702
- Mt. Erie: 11201 CR 3116 Winona, Tx. 75792
- Rose Heights: 2120 Old Omen Rd., Tyler, Tx. 75701
- Sharon Baptist Church: 12216 FM 3226, Arp, Tx. 75707