Human Resources Department
Welcome to Chapel Hill ISD Human Resources!
Chapel Hill ISD continues to be a destination district for families seeking a high-quality education and outstanding extracurricular activities in a community where we still value relationships and each other.
CHISD Human Resources Department Mission Statement
The CHISD Human Resources Department, in partnership with district stakeholders, strives to recruit, hire, grow, and retain highly effective employees to educate and serve our students in achieving success.
The Human Resources Department staff understands the value and diversity of our employees, students, parents, and community and we are committed to providing them with exceptional customer service.
CHISD ISD Offers:
- One of the HIGHEST teacher salaries in East Texas
- Semi-monthly payroll to all employees
- Additional stipends for certain certifications, master’s degree completion, and athletic coaching position
- Variety of supplemental insurance products for employees and their dependents: Dental, Vision, Disability, Cancer, Accident, Critical Illness, term life insurance, and flexible spending
- Life insurance benefits to all eligible employees
- Professional development opportunities and instructional support on campus
- Teacher Mentorship Program
- Employee discounts at various community businesses
Following your interaction with Human Resources staff, please take a moment to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey Your feedback is valuable and will allow us to evaluate and improve the services we provide.
Human Resources and Student Services
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
11134 County Road 2249
Tyler, Texas 75707-5304