Protocols for Campus Visitors
Campuses will utilize virtual meeting options to limit campus visitors when possible. All visitors who enter the building will be required to wear a face covering. Individuals who proceed beyond the reception area will follow specific guidelines for visitors.
Visitor Screening/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements
- All individuals entering the building will be required to wear face coverings.
- All visitors will be subject to screening by way of a symptom screening form.
- Virtual meetings will be held when possible.
- Visitors and staff will maintain physical distancing when on-campus meetings are required.
- To ensure the safety of all students and staff, parents and guardians will not be allowed to eat lunch with their children at school until further notice.