Our MissionThe Mission of Chapel Hill ISD is to educate ALL children so they can successfully compete in an ever-changing world.
Shaping the Future, One Child at a Time, The Chapel Hill Way!
Chapel Hill ISD Beliefs:
- Every student has the right to the highest quality education/educational program provided in a nurturing, safe, and orderly learning environment.
- We hold ourselves accountable for every single child in our district.
- Education flourishes in an environment where high standards of character and ethics are expected.
- Education is a shared responsibility among all stakeholders-students, educators, parents, and community.
- The development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
- All students can and will learn.
- Learning is enhanced by passionate and highly qualified educators who pursue expertise in their fields and are highly valued by the entire community.