The mission of Chapel Hill ISD is to educate ALL children so they can successfully compete in an ever-changing world.
Shaping the Future, One Child at a Time, The Chapel Hill Way!
● Every student has the right to the highest quality education/educational program provided in a nurturing, safe, and orderly learning environment.
● We hold ourselves accountable to every child in our district.
● Education flourishes in an environment where high standards of character and ethics are expected.
● Education is a shared responsibility among all stakeholders - students, educators, parents, and community.
● The development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
● All students can and will learn.
● Learning is enhanced by passionate and highly-qualified educators who pursue expertise in their field and are highly valued by the entire community.