Assessment & Accountablilty
Assessment & Accountability Department is responsible for all student and school state assessments and for reporting results.
- To provide data-informed feedback to students so that they can analyze what they have learned and what they still have to learn.
- To provide data-informed feedback to parents about the academic progress of their child.
- To provided data-informed feedback to teachers about their students’ progress so that methods can be adjusted to create more effective teaching and learning.
- To provide data-informed feedback to administrators and the Curriculum/Instruction Department regarding the effectiveness of curriculum and curriculum delivery.
- To ensure that all required training and correct practices are communicated and followed by the district staff during State assessments.
Assessment & Accountability Coordinator
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Chapel Hill ISD
11134 County Road 2249
Tyler, Texas 75707-5304