Eduphoria! is a software suite used in Chapel Hill ISD for multiple purposes.
The component programs of eduphoria! used district-wide include:
1. Aware - An enhanced system for simplifying test construction, administering assessments, and analyzing student progress.
2. Facilities & Events - Use to reserve and utilize rooms and materials while managing facilities and reuesting Fundraisers.
3. Forethought - Use to develop intricate and complete curricula, activities, and instructional components.
4. Formspace - Automated district forms that automatically route to the right personnel, use to submit & upload forms.
5. Helpdesk - Use to report various problems that are encountered in one place; Technology, Maintenance, or Custodial.
6. Strive - Professional development management and collaboration tool that focuses on the end goal, educator growth.
7. Workshop - Use to enroll in CHISD staff developments and eCourses, as well as manage your certificates.
Eduphoria! Training and Webinars
Supported Scanners & Scanning