Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining Chapel Hill ISD! The mission of Chapel Hill ISD is to educate ALL children so they can successfully compete in an ever-changing world. The vision of our district is Shaping the Future, One Child at a Time, The Chapel Hill Way!Applications for employment must be submitted through our online application system (Skyward FastTrack).
To apply for a job within Chapel Hill ISD, please follow the steps below:Step 1. Create a FastTrack Profile. Every applicant must have a profile before they can apply for a position within the district. The profile will allow applicants to view and apply for open positions within the district.
Step 2. Search and Apply for an Open Position.
- I'm new to the system - New users must first select the position they want to apply for to set up a new account.
- I'm a CHISD employee - If you are an existing employee, you cannot use your work email address to create a profile.
- I already have a FastTrack Profile with CHISD - Skip to Step 2.
- Read the job description for position qualifications.
- At least one of your three references must be from your most recent employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
- Teacher applicants that have not graduated with a Bachelors degree must present a status letter from their university.
- "Submit to HR" must be clicked after completing all sections of your application.