Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Chapel Hill ISD! The mission of Chapel Hill ISD is to educate ALL children so they can successfully compete in an ever-changing world. The vision of our district is Shaping the Future, One Child at a Time, The Chapel Hill Way!Applications for employment must be submitted through our online application system (Skyward FastTrack).
To apply for a job within Chapel Hill ISD, please follow the steps below:Step 1. Create a FastTrack Profile. Every applicant must have a profile before they can apply for a position within the district. The profile will allow applicants to view and apply for open positions within the district.
Step 2. Search and Apply for an Open Position.
- I'm new to the system - New users must first select the position they want to apply for to set up a new account.
- I'm a CHISD employee - If you are an existing employee, you cannot use your work email address to create a profile.
- I already have a FastTrack Profile with CHISD - Skip to Step 2.
In its efforts to promote nondiscrimination and as required by law, Chapel Hill ISD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law.In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquires about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district's Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both. Inquires about the application of the Title IX employment should be referred to Title IX Coordinator, (Deidra Sutton, Director of Human Resources & Student Services, 11134 CR 2249, Tyler, TX 75707, 903-566-2441).
- Read the job description for position qualifications.
- At least one of your three references must be from your most recent employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
- Teacher applicants that have not graduated with a Bachelors degree must present a status letter from their university.
- "Submit to HR" must be clicked after completing all sections of your application.