After you have completed the District Training Video, you need to Complete an online Job Application.
How to apply for a Substitute Teaching Position:
- Go to Chapel Hill Employment Opportunities by clicking on the link below.
- Under Search Current Job Openings, go to "Click to View Current Job Openings".
- Click on "Substitutes" in the listing under Category and Position, if "Substitutes" appears under Assignment you can apply.
- (If you do not see "Substitutes" in the Assignmnet listing, then the job is not open for applications yet)
- IF you see "Substitutes" under Assignment, you can select it and click on the "Search for Posted Positions" button.
- On the following screen, you should see Substitutes and to the Right Side of the screen a button that says "Apply for Selected Position(s)", click on this button.
- A new screen will open and have "Existing Users Please Log In" and "New Users Please Create a Profile" - either Log In or Create a Profile to continue.
Go to Chapel Hill Employment Opportunities by clicking here!
Once this is complete, you can then move on to Step 3!