Mission Statement:Chapel Hill ISD works through a team effort between home, school and community to:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Provide opportunities for social and academic growth in a technologically enriched environment, and
- Produce positive and productive members of society.
Chapel Hill ISD Beliefs:
CHISD beliefs developed and approved in September 2010.Contributor's included: Superintendent, Board of Trustees, Administration, and District Educational Improvement Committee (including faculty, parent, business, and community representatives).
- Every child has the right to the highest quality education/educational program provided in a nurturing, safe, and orderly learning environment.
- We hold ourselves accountable to every single child in our district.
- Education flourishes in an environment where high standards of character and ethics are expected.
- Education is a shared responsibility among all stakeholders-students, educators, parents, and community.
- We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
- We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
- All students can and will learn.
- Learning is enhanced by passionate and highly qualified educators who pursue expertise in their fields and are highly valued by the entire community.