PROCESS FOR CASHING IN STICKERS
- Students will cash in their stickers on Mondays during 5th period.
- When a student wants to cash in their stickers they will present their form to their 5th period teacher. The student should fill in the top portion of the form to indicate the number of
stickers they are cashing in.
- The teacher will verify the number of stickers the student is cashing in and then draw a line through the number of stickers the student is cashing in with a marker. The teacher should put their initials on the line drawn through the stickers.
- The teacher will then issue the student a ticket with the student’s name, the item purchased, the date purchased, and put their initials on the back of the ticket.
- The student will then use the ticket to purchase their item from the appropriate teacher. All free dress purchased will be used on the next day (Tuesday).